Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Don't Want to See Osama Bin Laden Dead

The government is pondering over whether or not to release the photographs of Osama Bin Laden with a gunshot to the head, which would prove that he is dead.  I, for one, do not wish to view these pictures.  I'm sure there are many people who would like to see them because they are curious or need proof.  But with today's technology, any photographs can be easily altered.  So, what's the point?!  It seems like we'd be gloating or just showing them off.  I think it's just sick to want to see them.  I know he doesn't deserve any respect or courtesy, but we don't have to stoop as low as him.  Already his name is all over the Internet.  There will probably be a movie made too.  That glorifies him.  Let the rest of him die in peace.

1 comment:

The Last Single Girl said...

I don't want to see him either.

 

Free Blog Counter